Getting finance for property investing can be one of the biggest challenges that investors face – especially when starting out. Many people are told that they won’t qualify for finance so they give up!
The reality is that a lot of the time there will be finance available or you will be able to find a strategy to qualify if you follow the right steps.
And with the right investment strategy you can build a portfolio that will keep on growing!
This month we have a local, highly experienced and successful property investor who is also a mortgage broker, to share with us his story of how he built his portfolio and to help us understand how to get the most out of our finance and keep building our way to success.
Don’t miss this meeting!
Our speaker is Robert Dias, the founder and director of independent mortgage broking firm, Smart Planning Mortgages and also a successful property investor.
Having immigrated to Australia 20 years ago and with limited asset backing, Robert started out working as a casual waiter in a restaurant. He has now established a portfolio of 22 properties worth more than $7 million. This is the outcome of dedicated hard work, building successful relationships and taking calculated risks.
Robert is passionate about property investment. He established Smart Planning Mortgages 10 years ago in order to help investors getting their finance right. Being a serious investor himself, Robert understands investors’ finance needs and always aims at structuring clients’ finance with a view to helping them achieve their long term investment goal.
Robert will share his story of how he built his portfolio and some of the tricks and tips about optimising your finance!
What we will cover in this meeting:
– How the banking system works and using this to your advantage to make money (the secret of fractional reserve lending)
– Which is better – high LVR and pay LMI, or lower LVR and save paying LMI (and what these acronyms mean!)
– How to avoid paying LMI and still get a good LVR
– How to get the banks to lend you more money (when they tell you ‘no’!)
– Which banks currently have the best interest rates (and why interest rate isn’t everything)
– Should you fix or vary your interest rate
– What to do if you don’t have a deposit
– Why you might be able to borrow more than you think
– The benefits of using leverage in your investing
– and more…!
Come and meet Robert, and network with like-minded investors who are currently investing in the property market today. Take action and make 2014 your best year yet for property investing!