If you are interested in property development, you won’t want to miss the speakers we have for you this month.
James Manna is a local property developer who will be speaking about some of his recent “Real Deal” projects and some of the tips and tricks he uses for his residential property development. In under 4 years James has built a successful property development business, now working with investors and managing concurrent multi-unit developments.
His strategies include a focus on building relationships and solid teams combined with attention to detail and strong project management.
Shannon Greenwood from Turnkey Australia will talk to us about the service they offer to facilitate the completion of a new home or development project. Many builders just build the basic house and leave you to arrange for a long list of additional items like floor coverings, driveways and paving, stormwater, landscaping, fencing and more. If you would rather spend your time sourcing the next deal than finding and coordinating trades, come along and hear about the service Shannon’s company can provide.
- TURNkey Australia is a privately owned Australian Company.
- TURNkey Australia work with investors every day to minimise cost and maximise profit.
- TURNkey Australia maximise the success rate with client bank approvals and valuation expectations.
- TURNkey Australia enables you to offer your client a COMPLETE finished build.
- TURNkey Australia project manage all works, nor the client or the investor need to deal with the individual trade.
- TURNkey Australia offer a 12 month FIXED price on all agreed works ensuring NO hidden surprises during or after build.
- TURNkey Australia establish all internal and external works accompanied by a SELECTION centre to view all selections prior to commencement of works.
- TURNkey Australia offer a clear detailed quotation, with exceptional customer service outlining all parameters of works.
Don’t miss this opportunity!