Our guest is well and ready to present!!! You may have noticed that we were scheduled to discuss this topic in August, however it did not proceed on this date BUT we are fortunate to be able to have Nicole join us this month.
Getting finance for property investing can be one of the biggest challenges that investors face – especially when starting out. Many people are told that they won’t qualify for finance so they give up!
The reality is that a lot of the time there will be finance available or you will be able to find a strategy to qualify if you follow the right steps. And with the right investment strategy you can build a portfolio that will keep on growing!
This month our guest is Nicole George a highly experienced broker from Loan Market who has worked hard to develop strong relationships with the local banks and find creative solutions for her property investor clients.
What we will cover in this meeting:
– How the banking system works and using this to your advantage to make money.
– What is happening in the current lending environment?
– Which is better? – high LVR and pay LMI, or lower LVR and save paying LMI (and what these acronyms mean!)
– How to get the banks to lend you more money (when they tell you ‘no’!)
– Which banks currently have the best interest rates (and why interest rate isn’t everything)
– Should you fix or vary your interest rate
– What to do if you don’t have a deposit
– Why you might be able to borrow more than you think.
Come and meet Nicole, and network with like-minded investors who are currently investing in the property market today.
Take action and make 2014/2015 financial year your best year yet for property investing!
Don’t miss this meeting!