Whether you are thinking of doing a development or have done developments then you don’t want to miss this meeting. We are proud to have town planner Bill Stefanopoulos – Director of Town Planning Advisors come and talk to the group about the do’s and dont’s of town planning.
Hear from a consultant who could really make a difference to your development process and approvals and has saved developers thousands of dollars in legal fees.
On the night you will hear
- What are the 10 most important things to consider when developing a residential site
- What are the 10 most common errors that developers make
- How do council planners assess residential developments
- Case studies on developments and issues that occurred and how they were addressed
- About Re-zonings in Adelaide Metro – eg. Charles Sturt and Campbelltown
- What to do if your development is declined by council DAP
….. plus much more
With more than 26 years’ experience in planning and having held a number of senior positions in Local Government, Bill Stefanopoulos (BA Planning – Grad Dip Environmental Planning – MPIA) has a deep understanding of all aspects of residential, commercial and industrial development project planning and project management.
Today, Bill is a valued advisor to property developers who require a thorough understanding of the statutory and strategic planning environment to provide them with reliable and profitable strategies for maximising development outcomes.
Having worked on the assessment and facilitation of major developments including shopping centres, industrial complexes, mixed use development projects, and master-planned residential communities, Bill has an expert understanding of how councils work and how to work with them.
His wealth of knowledge highly sought after by property investors looking for insights and an ‘inside’ edge that most people are not aware of.
What a great opportunity to learn. Not to be missed.
Please arrive early as doors locked at 6pm.