We have two incredible speakers to kick off 2015 with a bang!
Ken Yazaki will reveal area analysis techniques that experienced investors use to find great property deals in the market right now, and Brendan Kelly will take this one step further to reveal how you as an investor can confidently know what house to buy, in what street to make your next deal as profitable as can be.
Have you ever wondered how some people just seem to know where to look for property? It’s like they have a sixth sense for finding deals!
With so much great information on offer you’ll want to drop everything and come to this month’s meeting!
This Month’s Speakers & Topics
Our first speaker is Ken Yazaki. Ken is an experienced property investor and student of the Results Mentoring Program. Those that know Ken, know that he is very generous with his knowledge and time. He is based in Melbourne and is on his way to building wealth and achieving financial freedom.
Ken started his property investing journey 4 years ago. Back then, Ken had no idea where to start but invested heavily into self education to get an understanding of how the property market works. He quickly learnt that doing the research is the difference between making money and losing money, and has seen far too many people go into property investing lacking the tools necessary to make an educated decision.
Come along to see Ken demonstrate the tools and techniques that he uses as an experienced property investor to research new areas for property. You too will, be able to apply these techniques to your own investing and start researching new areas straight away!
Ken will cover:
- The key fundamentals behind area analysis
- Concepts behind demand and supply and how it relates to your property investing
- Techniques that experienced property investors use to quickly become area experts
- Demonstrations on how to use the tools
…and much more!
Following from Ken’s approach to becoming an area expert, RESULTS Property Mentor and experienced property investor, Brendan Kelly will go through where & how to find the perfect property to maximise the profitability of your deal – quickly!
Brendan will cover:
- The type of property to look for if you were time poor but wanted to achieve significant growth from your buy & hold investment
- Within the suburb, where to locate the ideal property if you wanted to profit from a cosmetic renovation – what would it look like?
- The specific ‘must have’s’ for the purchase of an ideal structural reno project
- The specific criteria you need to know in order to look for an ideal development project
… and much more!
Building on the incredible information presented by Ken, Brendan will drill down to help identify the type of property you might want to hunt out to make your next deal as profitable as possible!
So don’t miss out – come and meet Ken and Brendan, and network with like-minded property investors who are achieving success in the property market right now.
You can’t afford to miss this meeting!
There is plenty of parking and remember, you are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!