Buying an investment property requires a large financial commitment, so buying the right investment property that stands to give you the best capital growth, cash flow, or realistic potential to improve for profit is critical.
So as a property investor do you know:
- How much profit or passive income you MUST achieve from your property portfolio… and by when?
- HOW MUCH money you MUST make from your next property deal, and BY WHEN, in order to be on track to your financial goals?
- What you need to be doing over the next 90 days to ensure you’re on track, rather than just relying on hope?
- What skills you need to reach your financial goals?
Effective goal setting and goal management are critical foundational components for any successfull property investor. Many people struggle with setting goals however the investors that adopt these habits tend to outperform other investors.
This month I, Tony Lambrianos, will be presenting on this topic. As a successful entrepreneur with a passion for creating multiple streams of income through property, business and shares, I have been investing in property for 20 years, 12 of those as an active investor. I have hands-on experience in every property investing strategy out there, from positive cashflow buy and hold, reno’s, multi-million dollar property developments to commercial investing and even including overseas investing.
I love my role as property mentor and director at Results Mentoring as well as running a home based business with my daughter teaching people how to create and earn an executive level income on a part time or full time basis working from home. This additional income allows us to purchase more property.
- How you can determine the yearly passive income that represents financial freedom to you.
- What is effective goal setting and management in property investing
- What are the critical property investing focus areas to drive your investing forward and not lose momentum
- Key tips on turning your goals into action
plus much more …
We will be applying this learning in a workshop style environment to help you cement some of these principles, so make sure you attend!
Also by attending you will participate in a networking exercise that can help you find your next JV or money partner, so make sure you attend!
There is plenty of parking and remember, you are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!