Become an inspection pro!!!
This month we will look at how to thoroughly inspect a house to help you make an assessment if it’s a good buy, what you need to make further enquires about and what repair or renovation costs to factor in when looking at the numbers of the deal and purchase price.
Lee and Meredith will share the tools they use when inspecting a property’s so nothing is missed!
What’s APRA doing and what does this mean for property investors?
Finance Broker, Nicole George from Kobella Finance will update us on the changes at APRA and how this affects investors borrowing capacity. Don’t miss this opportunity to ask questions and seek clarity.
There will also be the opportunity for networking.
Networking is a critical part of investment life. The relationships you form with other investors can help your investment success skyrocket. Through networking you may find:
- The contact number for a great electrician, plumber, builder
- A mentor who has completed an investment deal like the one you want to or are doing. They can share their wisdom and advice and help you avoid making mistakes.
- It might exposure you to different investment strategies and ideas you hadn’t considered.
- You may find a new joint venture or money partner.
- You could give and contribute to someone else investing success by sharing your knowledge and wisdom, through this you also have the opportunity to reflect on your own achievements and give back.
It may be tempting in the current Darwin market to become less motivated and complacent about getting out and meeting others, but there are always opportunities, especially when the market isn’t booming.
I encourage you to come along this month, hear our guest speakers, engage in the conversation and meet one new person you can chat with about investing.
Complimentary tea and coffee available.