The reality is that most property investors don’t reach their goals within the timeframes they set. In fact, most property investors never reach their goals at all.
But there are a select few investors who are massively successful and not only reach their investing goals, but surpass them.
So ask yourself this …
- Do you have a clear plan and specific goals what you want to have acheived from your property investing in 3, 5, 7, or 10 years from now?
- Do you know where to buy for capital growth and most importantly what areas to avoid?
- If you are considering investing strategies such as renovations or subdivisions & developments can you tell which deals will be profitable and which wont?
- How do your property investing decisions (including previous property investments) support YOUR ability to create a wealth-building property portfolio?
Many investors find they get stuck with conflicting goals and a portfolio that holds them back instead of helping them achieve great wealth.
If this sounds like YOU then you must attend this property meeting!
Our guest speaker this month is professional property investor Brendan Kelly from RESULTS Mentoring. A highly experienced investor, and author of acclaimed Australian property book The Real Deal, Brendan has coached over 1,000 property investors in the strategies and techniques for profiting in property and is known for his blunt approach to ‘telling it like it is’.
Brendan is going to share how you can put in place clear goals that can accelerate your property investing success and achieve consistent results.
In this meeting Brendan will cover:
The shortest route from where you are today, to the wealth you desire
- How to build a strategic map to reach your property investing goals in the shortest possible time
- The right types of property deals that will help you to achieve YOUR property goals
- How to figure out what the next deal might be for YOU
- Why planning needs to “Start with the End in Mind”
- The 3 mistakes you need to avoid to ensure that you don’t sabotage your progress
…… plus Much More
As we enter the last quarter of 2015 (can you believe that it is now just over 2 months until Christmas?) are you on track to achieve everything you wanted to achieve this year?
If you are into property investing you CANNOT afford to miss this meet up!
There is plenty of parking and remember, you are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!