This month we are very pleased to have home staging expert Katrina Maes from Staged Homes come talk to us on how to sell your property faster and for a maximum price so that you can reduce the time your property is on the market and significantly increase the selling price.
“Within any four walls you can create something beautiful,” says Katrina.
With two conspiring sisters, renovating and rearranging is something Katrina has been doing since a very early age. “We had lots of practice! Having moved personally some 29 times I have perfected the art of putting together a beautiful home in record time,” she says. “Even at that age I knew how a house could be changed to look and feel better.” What she loves to do is blend the old with the new and connect people with their environment.”
After developing real estate, her passion evolved into Staged Homes in 2003, a highly successful home staging business built on combining creativity with practicality.
To date Katrina has staged literally thousands of homes, leaving a trail of happy vendors behind her.
At the meeting Katrina will cover:
- Staging – is home staging right for you? Remember, to get the very best outcome your sale, the very best effort is required!
- Preparation – you need to know who is likely to buy your home, and how much you should spend in preparation for the sale, so that you can focus and make decisions that allow you to achieve your goal of selling fast… for a much higher price!
- De-clutter, clean and decide what fix-up work needs to be done.
- Dressing your home for sale has huge power to lure house-hunters into believing that your property is the house of their dreams.
- Trouble-shooting, perhaps you have had your house on the market for some time. What can you do to turn the sale around, grab buyers’ attention and get the property sold fast?
Plus much, much more!
Lock In Your Seat and Come and Network …
This is going to be an awesome evening so mark it in your diary and get ready to learn!
There will also be plenty of networking opportunities with dozens of active property investors to meet.
Lock in your seat below or pay at the door on the night!
There is plenty of parking and remember, you are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!
I look forward to seeing you there!