Whether it’s a splitter block or a multi-unit subdivision, don’t miss this opportunity to find out what surveyors and valuers do and why you need them on your team.
Our first speaker, Walter Ninnes, is a Registered Cadastral Surveyor with 30 years experience in all aspects of residential subdivisions, including project management.
Walter is the Director of Statewide Survey Group, which specialises in Cadastral and Engineering Surveying as well as having town planners and drafters on the staff. Statewide Survey Group prides itself on providing reliable, accurate and cost-effective survey and town planning solutions on time and on budget. They are accredited SealSMART Consultants. (SealSMART is a process aimed at improving Plan Sealing times through enabling self-certification of applications by accredited consultants.) Walter himself has been registered with the Surveyors Board of Queensland as a cadastral surveyor since 1991.
You will learn about:
1. the different types of surveys
2. height and building certificates
3. development applications
4. property amalgamation
5. lot design and calculation
6. plan sealing and titling issues
7. engineering setout, lease plans and much, much more
Our second speaker is Jade Harley. Jade’s resume includes the roles of Property Manager, Sales Manager, Valuer and Licensed Real Estate Agent. An expert witness in the realm of valuations, she loves economics, property and people. With vast experience in both Residential and Commercial Real Estate Valuations and Real Estate Training, Jade owns and operates Harley Property Valuations and PRET (Professional Real Estate Training) in Brisbane.
Jade also has around 30 years in the business. She will share her knowledge on valuations and will highlight the importance of valuations for property investors and entrepreneurs.
- What valuers actually do
- What you can do to present your property for valuation
- The different types of valuation and finding the right valuer for purpose
- The difference between an appraisal and a valuation
- How a valuer establishes value of a property
- Basically, everything you wanted to know about valuations, but were afraid to ask!
Jade will also share some recent examples of valuations and how they were derived.
You do not want to miss this month’s meeting!
There will of course be time for questions and networking, so bring yourselves, bring your friends and be ready to take notes!
We look forward to seeing you there.