Property investing can be a long, arduous journey, of ups and downs, where often just when we feel like giving up, we reach a breakthrough in our investing – if we only keep going.
Often when starting out, property investors find it hard to find a property investing strategy that is ‘profitable enough’. But many people don’t realise that simply by using a couple of strategies at once (and finding the right deals where several strategies work) can make a property investment extremely profitable (multiple-six-figures-profitable!)
This month you will hear about the journey of two property investors (husband and wife) who several years ago had done little of their own investing, but through the right choices and several ‘leaps of faith’ bought several projects and put in the effort to make some incredible capital gains. Through perseverance, a few frustrations and taking constant action, they have created big profits and will share with you how you can do the same. Don’t Miss This Meeting!
About This Month’s Speakers
Axel and Mel Peeck are a dynamic duo property-investing team. (And they are also married!)
Melissa’s professional career for the last 18 years was in animal health and she has recently transitioned to human healthcare in the field of diagnostics. Her roles have ranged from sales, marketing, training and technical supervisor, and her property investing started 13 years ago by purchasing her first PPOR in Melbourne.
Axel is a registered architect and has 30 years experience in the construction industry, but until recently he worked on ‘other people’s projects’.
As an architect he has worked on small scale domestic projects and large scale residential and mixed use developments, helping clients to achieve significant profits though renovations and developments. He has also worked for a large construction company on several $100M + projects with professional developers.
Together, their desire for financial freedom led Melissa and Axel to form MAP Property Developments, with which they currently have 3 active development sites for a total of 11 units.
What we will cover in this meeting
- The importance of analysing and re-analysing deals for the best results
- How using several creative property investing strategies in a single deal can multiply your profits significantly
- Why it’s worth persevering on a slow deal, as these can often be the best deals
- How reasoning with people can turn a negative into a huge positive
- When ‘taking on the authorities’ can be very profitable and why you shouldn’t be afraid to try (with the right team)
- The vital roles that each partner plays in a deal – and it might not be what you think (bring your partner to this meeting!)
- Plus much more
So – come and meet Axel & Mel, and other investors who are successfully investing in the current property market today – Don’t Miss This Meeting!