Anthea Greig started making money from property in 2008 with a corner block subdivision and renovation of the existing house. From there she has
- Developed and sold house and land packages,
- Renovated and on sold properties under a licence to occupy
- Retrieved home owners from bank foreclosure & supported a more humane relocation.
- Contracted and assigned properties for profit, both in joint ventures and solo.
- Developed 3 – 5 sites developments
- Sold sites with development approvals
- Joint ventured developments.
- Managed rent by the room houses.
There is more than one way to profit from property. Adding value to property is a good option. But it’s important to run the numbers and make sure there is money in it, even if the original sale price turns out less than expected or the costs are higher than expected.
This series of Real Deals over the past 8 years will give you ideas that you may never have thought to run with. It will open your mind to different options, when you come across a property opportunity. There will also be opportunity for attendees to provide their experiences with different property strategies.
In addition Anthea is a self employed mortgage broker so understands the finance world. We rely on the finance (unless we are lucky enough to be cash buyers) to fund our projects.
Prepare your 30 second elevator pitch to introduce yourself at the end of the meeting to the room.
Don’t miss this meeting. You can pay online below or pay at the door!
Remember, you are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!