This month I want to focus on a topic close to my heart – Negotiation.
I will be showing the group on how you can negotiate like a pro and then we will get to practise …
…. and negotiate a ‘dummy’ deal yourself and cement what you learnt!
Find out how you can negotiate 10% plus off the list price!
Learn How To Negotiate Like a Pro
As a full time investor and property mentor, I come across people who have purchased invement property to later discover that they:
- payed too much for property (and they don’t know it) – they allow emotion to drive thier purchasing decision and they get left holding a very expensive ‘lemon’
- fallen victim and were guliable to Real Estate Agent sales tactics
- bought in a suburb because someone within their circle of influence said it was a great idea only to discover that they paid to much
Paying too much for property comes down to two key factors:
- not having a clear appreciation of property value
- not knowing what information to look out for to help you negotiate and buy the property at the price you want
The good news is that with the right education and solid practise such mistakes can be overcome.
I will be presenting key negotiating techniques, revealing how you can negotiate 10% plus off the list price of property.
Learn the skills involved in:
- Negotiating under market value
- Knowing what price to start your offer at
- How to test if the vendor is willing to discount further
- How to close the sale for the highest chance of acceptance
plus much more
Practise what you learn …
You will then have the opportunity to practise some of these techniques at the meeting in a very safe environment.
Don’t miss the chance to improve your negotiation skills, and find out some the secrets and techniques in becoming a gun negotiator.
A little about me…
I am property investor, educator and mentor. I started my property investing journey over 20 years ago. However it was over a fifteen years ago when I decided to take my property investing seriously and decided to learn everything about property investing with the objective to be a full time investor / entrepreneur and quit my corporate business consulting job.
I left my corporate job in 2011 after spending a decade transacting through dozens of properties. Today I continue to invest in residential rentals, renovations, property developments and commercial properties as well as businesses in Australia and New Zealand.
Having mentored hundreds of property investors as one of the mentors and directors of Results Mentoring, I love seeing other everyday investors get to a point where they retire from the rat race.
There is plenty of parking and remember, you are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!
It is free to become a member and get automatic monthly meeting notifications so that you make sure you don’t forget about upcoming meeting just like this one.
To become a member is easy – just click here.
You can also just come along on the night!
I look forward to seeing you there!
P.S Diarise the 2016 Bulleen Property Meeting Dates – Tue 20 Sep, Tue 25 Oct, Tue 22 Nov, Tue 13 Dec