Highly Successful Property Investors do one thing better than the rest of the property-investing fraternity. And it’s probably not what you think.
Sure, successful investors are good negotiators, and can find good deals, and have the knowledge and techniques for making money with property. But one more thing sets them apart and allows them to produce much better results and greater achievements.
The property investors who make REAL MONEY in the game are able to find great deal after great deal after great deal, and they do them all because they have other investors (Joint Venture Partners and Money Partners) to help them. You need to learn how to do this too.
Many investors who are starting out are afraid to engage a JV partner in a 50/50 split because they don’t want to give away half their profits in the deal. But if using JV’s means you can do just 2 deals instead of 1, then you make 100% of the money as if you’d managed on your own without a JV. And once you get going with this strategy, you’ll find you can do 150%, 200%, 300%, more, because you’ll be free of the two biggest constraints in investing – deposit money and serviceability. Or maybe you have the money but not the time – then you can get great cash-on-cash returns on otherwise lazy money, by using a JV the other way around.
Either way, you will be able to focus on much bigger deals or more of them, because you’ll have access to much better finance and better borrowing, or by leveraging skills or time in a partner, which you lack in yourself.
In the current market with APRA imposing limitations on the banks and them on investors, it’s more important than ever to have good money partners and JV partners on board.
Introducing this month’s speaker
Our speaker for this month is Anthea Greig, who has successfully transacted 11 Property Joint Venture deals in the last 8 years. Each Joint Venture has been different, and each property deal unique. She is a Property Trader, Developer and Mortgage Broker. The combination of her mortgage broking knowledge coupled with development and Joint Venture experience will result in your mind being opened to all kinds of creative, out-of -the-box Joint Ventures.
Anthea is passionate about sharing her knowledge with investors who relish the opportunity to succeed in this field of property investment.
What We’ll Cover In This Meeting:
- Real Deal Joint Ventures that worked and what didn’t’ work
- Why Property JVs make sense for investment and development – minimising risks while maximising rewards.
- What kinds of property deals are possible with a Property JV?
- What goes into a Property JV Agreement?
- Why money partners can be your most useful asset in investing
- How to use the best real profit building strategies
- How to move from 1-2 deals a year to multiple deals and make more money!
- How to increase your profit with using the same or fewer of your resources
- Techniques on how to identify and attract Joint Venture Partners or Money Partners for creating “win-win” investing partnershipsQuestions to ask that will help you short-list potential partner
- Techniques for fostering such relationships
- The critical steps you must take once you have chosen a money or JV partner
- Joint Venture workshop that will challenge and excite you
- Plus much more!
Remember, you are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!