With the financial landscape constantly changing, the old rules no longer apply. For property investors and home buyers, getting finance is now more challenging with the banks applying harsher tests and requiring more and more documentation to support your loan applications.
As investors we need to understand this changing landscape, and know how to navigate the new rules so that we can maximise available borrowing and get the banks to say “yes!”
This month I have asked property finance expert Cameron Perry from Perry Finance to come and talk to the group about:
- The changing lending landscape… and what investors need to be doing right now
- What options are currently available to investors when looking for finance
- Changes to Interest-only investment loans
- Available interest rates (you may be surprised at some of the low rates still available!)
- How the loans on your existing property portfolio may be working against you, and what to do about it
- How to maximise your available lending
- How to get the best interest rate on your PPOR
- Lending pitfalls to watch out for
Cameron Perry is the principal and director of Perry Finance who has immense experience with financial analysis and brings a wealth of experience to the table. Cameron holds a degree in commerce, a Certificate IV in Mortgage Broking and is a 10 year long member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia.
Come and Be Part Of Our Popular Networking …
This is going to be an awesome evening so get it prioritised in your diary and get ready to learn!
Plenty of networking on the night as well with over 40 property investors with varying skill levels.
We will do some fun and ‘focused’ networking but you have to be there to experience it!
Please bring pen and paper as you’ll want to take plenty of notes!
There is plenty of parking and remember, you are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!
This is free networking event in South Melbourne.
Come and meet other property investors plus listen to this incredible guest speaker
Please support the venue, buy drinks or have dinner there. Thank you!
Make sure you get there for networking with other investors from 6:30pm. Discussion starts at 7pm to 9pm.
There is plenty of parking in the street.
You are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!
I look forward to seeing you there