The Federal Budget released on the 9th of May 2017 has changed the game for property investors.
The Government has changed the game by reducing depreciation deductions for residential properties.
And it’s good news too if you ask me!
In his talk you learn the 9 key takeaways from these budget changes and how they affect you as a property investor.
Some of the topics he’ll be discussing include:
- If I have already bought a property can I still claim property depreciation?
- How will the changes affect my cashflow as a property investor?
- How Tyron Hyde cracked the code and got around these changes – legally too!!
- What type of properties will still enable me to claim depreciation on the building? Can I claim on Industrial, Commercial, Holiday rentals etc?
- What entities are affected by these changes and what entities aren’t?
- What happens if I renovate a property, am I able to claim depreciation on those renovations? What happens if I buy a property that has already been renovated?
- Perhaps the most interesting point to be discussed – how will the unclaimed depreciation now be treated when I sell the property and have to pay Capital Gains Tax?
- In light of the new laws – what types of property should I as a property investor be targeting?
- How is new property affected by these changes?
The property investment equation has changed and will become a lot more complicated in future years.
Tyron Hyde will look into his Crystal Ball and predict what impact these changes will make to the property industry.
This is one talk every property should listen to so that you have a better understanding of the financial equation before making an investment decision.
Don’t miss this meeting! !
Come and Be Part Of Our Popular Networking ….
This is going to be an awesome evening so prioritise the date in your diary and get ready to learn.
Plenty of opportunity for networking on the night with over 40 property investors.
We will do some very effective ‘focused’ networking but you have to be there to experience it!
Don’t miss this meeting!
Bring your friends and relatives …
There is plenty of parking and remember, you are always welcome to bring along friends and relatives who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people.
I look forward to seeing you there!