This month I want to focus on a topic close to my heart – Negotiation.
I will be showing the group to negotiate like a pro and then get everyone to practise negotiating a ‘dummy’ deal to cement what they’ve learnt!
Negotiating Like a Pro
As a full time investor and property mentor, I come across people who have purchased an investment property to later discover that they:
- paid too much for the property (and they don’t know it) – they allow emotion to drive their purchasing decision and often they get left holding a very expensive ‘lemon’!
- fallen victim and were gullible to Real Estate Agent sales tactics
- bought in a suburb because someone within their circle of influence said it was a great idea only to discover that they paid too much!
Paying too much for property comes down to two key factors:
- not having a clear appreciation of property values in the area
- not knowing what information to look out for to help you negotiate and buy the property at the price you want
The good news is that with the right education and solid practise such mistakes can be overcome.
I will be presenting key negotiating techniques, revealing how you can negotiate 10% plus off the list price of property.
Learn the skills involved in:
- Negotiating under market value
- Knowing what price to start your offer at
- How to test if the vendor is willing to discount further
- How to close the sale for the highest chance of acceptance
plus much more …
Practise what you learn …
You will then have the opportunity to practise some of these techniques at the meeting in a very safe environment.
Don’t miss the chance to improve your negotiation skills, and find out some the secrets and techniques to becoming a gun negotiator.
A little about me…
I am a property investor, educator and mentor. I started my property investing journey over 20 years ago. However it was over fifteen years ago when I really decided to take my property investing seriously and learn everything about property with the objective to becoming a full time investor / entrepreneur and quit my corporate business consulting job.
I left my corporate job in 2011 after spending a decade transacting dozens of properties. Today I continue to invest in residential rentals, renovations, property developments and commercial properties as well as businesses in Australia and New Zealand.
Having mentored hundreds of property investors as one of the mentors and directors of Results Mentoring, I love seeing other everyday investors get to a point where can they retire from the rat race.
With such a great interactive session planned you won’t want to miss this meeting!