The Federal Budget released on the 9th of May 2017 has changed the game for property investors. The Government has changed the game by reducing depreciation deductions for residential properties.
In his talk you learn the 10 key takeaways from these budget changes and how they affect you as a property investor.
Some of the topics he’ll be discussing include:
1) If I have already bought a property can I still claim property depreciation?
2) How will the changes affect my cashflow as a property investor?
3) How Tyron Hyde cracked the code and got around these changes – legally too!!
4) What type of properties will still enable me to claim depreciation on the building? Can I claim on Industrial, Commercial, Holiday rentals etc?
5) What entities are affected by these changes and what entities aren’t?
6) What happens if I renovate a property, am I able to claim depreciation on those renovations?
7) What happens if I buy a property that has already been renovated?
8) Perhaps the most interesting point to be discussed – how will the unclaimed depreciation now be treated when I sell the property and have to pay Capital Gains Tax?
9) In light of the new laws – what types of property should I as a property investor be targeting?
10) How is new property affected by these changes?
The property investment equation has changed and will become a lot more complicated in future years. Tyron Hyde will look into his Crystal Ball and predict what impact these changes will make to the property industry.
This is one talk every property should listen to so that you have a better understanding of the financial equation before making an investment decision.
There may be structured networking following Tyron’s presentation.
Meeting room doors open at 6.30 pm for a 7.00 pm start. Finish around 9.00pm.
Enjoy a meal at the Club before the meeting (from 5.30pm) and/or a drink afterwards.
Please bring pen and paper as you’ll want to take plenty of notes! This is also a great opportunity to ask questions of the presenters and other participants. You might like to bring a jacket/ cardigan too, in case the room gets a little cool. And, of course, Business Cards!
RSVP as we have limited places available!
There is plenty of parking and remember, you are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people! Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided.
Only $20 per head entry charge or $30 per couple, payable online or at the door.
I look forward to seeing you there.