This month, we are very fortunate to have Tony Lambrianos come to Brisbane to provide some powerful insights on how to negotiate like a pro, plus some networking afterwards..
Tony is a property investor, educator and mentor, who started his property investing journey over 20 years ago and has been a full time investor / entrepreneur for the last 7 years after a career in corporate business consulting. Tony is well placed to pass on his negotiation wisdom, after transacting dozens of properties. He continues to invest in residential rentals, renovations, property developments and commercial properties as well as other businesses in Australia and New Zealand. He has also mentored hundreds of property investors as one of the mentors and directors of Results Mentoring.
Tony will be showing the group how to negotiate like a pro and then get everyone to practise negotiating a ‘dummy’ deal to cement what they’ve learnt!
Negotiating Like a Pro
As a full time investor and property mentor, I come across people who have purchased an investment property to later discover that they:
- paid too much for the property (and they don’t know it) – they allow emotion to drive their purchasing decision and often they get left holding a very expensive ‘lemon’!
- fallen victim and were gullible to Real Estate Agent sales tactics
- bought in a suburb because someone within their circle of influence said it was a great idea only to discover that they paid too much!
Paying too much for property comes down to two key factors:
- not having a clear appreciation of property values in the area
- not knowing what information to look out for to help you negotiate and buy the property at the price you want
The good news is that, with the right education and solid practice, such mistakes can be overcome.
Tony will be presenting key negotiating techniques, revealing how you can negotiate 10% plus off the list price of property.
Learn the skills involved in:
- Negotiating under market value
- Knowing what price to start your offer at
- How to test if the vendor is willing to discount further
- How to close the sale for the highest chance of acceptance
plus much more …
Practise what you learn …
You will then have the opportunity to practise some of these techniques at the meeting in a very safe environment.
Don’t miss the chance to improve your negotiation skills, and find out some the secrets and techniques to becoming a gun negotiator.
With such a great interactive session planned you won’t want to miss this meeting!
BUT there is more!…..
There will be some structured networking being offered, following Tony’s presentation.
Registration from 6.30pm for a 7.00pm start. Finish around 9.00pm.
Enjoy a meal at the Club before the meeting (from 5.30pm) and/or a drink afterwards.
Please bring pen and paper as you’ll want to take plenty of notes! This is also a great opportunity to ask questions of the presenters and other participants. You might also want to bring a jacket, in case the room gets a little cool.
RSVP on the top right ASAP to lock in your seat as we have limited places available!
There is plenty of parking and remember, you are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!
There is a $20 per head entry charge or $30 per couple. That includes complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits.
I look forward to seeing you there.