How to Create Great Cashflow from Commercial Property!
Over the years many people have asked me to invite a speaker to talk about Commercial Real Estate Investing.
Whilst there are people that talk about the subject I wanted to find an active property investor who has had success with Commercial Real Estate, to share some of his knowledge and insights with the group. I am very excited to be able to bring just such a property investor to talk at our next meeting!
It’s every property investors dream to own a property portfolio that generates passive income, and commercial property can be a great strategy for achieving this.
This month sophisticated property investor Tony Nicolo will be coming along to talk to the group about commercial real estate investing, and in particular how he was able to create a substantial commercial property ‘wholesale’ that delivers a great passive income.
Tony bought his first investment property back in 1998 and has since purchased and developed many more properties – from established houses through to apartments and townhouse developments, even building a substantial commercial property that is tenanted today by a leading fitness centre! Together with his family, Tony continues to actively purchase and develop properties for income and capital gain.
Tony will share with the group:
- Different strategies for growing your property portfolio
- The advantages of including commercial property in your portfolio
- Why choose commercial real estate for positive cashflow
- The pros and cons of purchasing existing commercial properties
- The benefits of creating ‘wholesale’ property with high returns
Plus much much more!
A Few Important Notes
1. Bring Your Pads, Pens, iPad or whatever it takes but don’t forget to take notes. When you come to the Property Meeting, please bring something to take notes – you don’t want to miss a thing as we’ll be sharing very valuable information on the night!
2. Diarise South Melbourne 2018 Property Meeting Calendar
- Thursday 4th October
- Thursday 1st November
- Thursday 6th December
Come and Be Part Of Our Popular Networking ….
This is going to be an awesome evening so prioritise the date in your diary and get ready to learn.
There will be plenty of opportunity for networking on the night with over 40 property investors.
Time permiting we will do our famous and very effective ‘focused’ networking but you have to be there to experience it!
I look forward to seeing you there!