In a market where the average rental yield is well below 4% and interest rates above 4% and rising, with lending also becoming harder to obtain, makes having an investment property with great cashflow, very desirable.
What is someone could show you how to turn and average yielding property into a cash cow whether it’s a property that you already own or one that you are looking to purchase?
This month’s guest speaker will show you how you can possibly do that and more, using a business model that has grown from $0 to over $1 billion dollars turn over in just 5 years. Airbnb has transformed the accommodation industry in Australia, and is becoming the flavour of the month as a strategy with property investors.
Introducing this month’s speaker – Alessio Famularo
Alessio is a passionate and experienced property investor and entrepreneur, along with his business partner and former RESULTS mentoree Franca Kraut started their business Airkeeper. Before starting AirKeeper, Alessio worked as a mortgage broker and diving instructor. Both these jobs taught him how to look ahead to maximise opportunity and minimise risk to get the best outcome for his clients.
Under Alessio’s leadership, AirKeeper has over 20 people in Australia and overseas and is one of Australia’s leading short-term rental management agencies. He is the authority to answer all questions on Airbnb and short term rentals.
Alessio will cover:
- How you can shortlist properties that have great potential on Airbnb
- How to increase your revenue and pay down your mortgage faster
- How we can help you set up your property for success on the short term rental market
- What sets AirKeeper apart from the rest of the industry
This is a meeting you won’t want to miss!!!!
Introducing ‘Focused’ Networking ….
After the guest speaker we will huddle and do some ‘focused’ networking.
This approach makes networking fun and also helps you zero in and identify potential investing partners(s). Come and network with over 30 property investors who are active in property investing right now!.
You will need to come along to experience it!
There is plenty of parking and remember, you are always welcome to bring along family and friends who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!
A Few Important Notes
- Bring Your Pads, Pens, iPad or whatever it takes but don’t forget to take notes.When you come to the Property Meeting, please bring something to take notes – you don’t want to miss a thing and we’ll be sharing very valuable information on the night!
We look forward to seeing you at this next not-to-miss event!