A thorough understanding of the market is a critical step towards successful property investment. However, sensationalist media headlines often distract from a deeper understanding by focusing on short term fluctuations.
To offer a sensible counter-point to the current media ‘doom and gloom’ sentiment, I have invited Sam Qualtrough from Charter Keck Cramer, Australia’s largest independent property advisory firm to provide a balanced market perspective especially in light of the healthy performance of the Melbourne property market over the last two decades and also how to spot ‘opportunities’ in the current market.
Sam will cover:
- Property market update, with a focus on the long-term trends (to provide some balance in the current market climate);
- An overview of recent regulatory changes by APRA and the State Government and its impact on the market;
- Insights into both Residential and Commercial sub-markets; and
- The importance of thorough due diligence for property investment decisions
As Social Infrastructure Consultant at Charter Keck Cramer, Sam Qualtrough provides a broad property market perspective around its existing research capabilities. Sam has a demonstrated history of working in real estate advisory with particular exposure to property research, property economics and planning.
Skilled in research publications, presentations, trend identification and stakeholder engagement, Sam has over 10 years’ experience in commercial property research and consulting across a broad range of local and national markets.
Sam’s strategic communications expertise includes property research presentations to stakeholders, industry publications and communication of market insights for a wide range of specialised property asset classes. He does this by applying a robust evidence-based economic framework, providing detailed socio-demographic and economic analyses to clients across government, not-for-profit and private sector clients.
Come and meet Sam in person, and network with other investors who are currently buying, developing, renovating and selling in the property market today.
‘Focused’ Networking ….
After the guest speaker we will huddle and do some ‘focused’ networking.
This approach makes networking fun and also helps you zero in and identify potential investing partners(s). Come and network with over 30 property investors who are active in property investing right now!.
You will need to come along to experience it!
There is plenty of parking and remember, you are always welcome to bring along family and friends who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!
A Few Important Notes
- Bring Your Pads, Pens, iPad or whatever it takes but don’t forget to take notes.When you come to the Property Meeting, please bring something to take notes – you don’t want to miss a thing and we’ll be sharing very valuable information on the night!
- Bulleen 2018 Property Meeting Calendar
– Tues 11th December
I look forward to seeing you there!