One of the main obstacles that most investors will face is lack of deposit money or tapping out on finance and especially in today’s finance environment. A great way to keep moving forward when you hit the finance wall is through Joint Ventures.
Joint Ventures provide great leverage to enable sophisticated investors to keep progressing and doing deals when they run out of capital or tap out on finance.
Many investors who are starting out are afraid to engage a JV partner in a 50/50 split because they don’t want to give away half their profits in the deal. But if using JV’s means you can do just 2 deals instead of 1, then you make 100% of the money as if you’d managed on your own without a JV.
And once you get going with this strategy, you’ll find you can do 150%, 200%, 300%, more, because you’ll be free of the two biggest constraints in investing – deposit money and serviceability. Or maybe you have the money but not the time – then you can get great cash-on-cash returns on otherwise lazy money, by using a JV the other way around.
In this meeting, Tony Cordato, Sydney’s foremost authority on property investing law, will share the secrets behind how to structure a Joint Venture, to start doing more profitable property deals today!
Introducing this month’s speaker – Tony Cordato
Tony Cordato is an experienced Property Lawyer and Property Investor. He regularly uses joint ventures to leverage his property purchases. He prepares Joint Venture Agreements for investment and property development joint ventures for clients.
He will be joined by an experienced mortgage broker, Carol Curtis, who will discuss finance strategies.
What we’ll cover in this meeting:
- How investment joint ventures are used to invest in property, with case study.
- How development joint ventures are used to develop property, with a case study.
- The five key elements in a joint
- venture: the project, the partners, the contributions, the responsibilities, the exit strategy (profit share).
- Which structure is best for a joint venture? Is it joint names, a company or a unit trust with a corporate trustee?
- Finance strategies for a property joint venture to boost equity and increase borrowing.
- Pro forma Terms Sheets for Investment JVs and Development JVs will be distributed.
This is a meeting you won’t want to miss!!!!
Come and Join our ‘Focused’ Networking ….
After the guest speaker we will huddle and do some ‘focused’ networking.
This approach makes networking fun and also helps you zero in and identify potential investing partners(s). Come and network with over 30 property investors who are active in property investing right now!.
You will need to come along to experience it!
There is plenty of parking and remember, you are always welcome to bring along family and friends who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!
A Few Important Notes
- Bring Your Pads, Pens, iPad or whatever it takes but don’t forget to take notes.When you come to the Property Meeting, please bring something to take notes – you don’t want to miss a thing and we’ll be sharing very valuable information on the night!
- Sydney 2019 Property Meeting Calendar
Mon 4th Feb, Mon 4th Mar, Mon 1st Apr, Mon 6th May, Mon 3rd Jun, [Other dates to be advise later in the year].
We look forward to seeing you at this next not-to-miss event!