We are very excited to welcome Julie Taylor to present at the Sydney Property Meeting this month. Julie will be talking about how she has achieved the goal of being able to live off her property portfolio.
You do NOT want to miss this meeting!
Julie took a leap of faith in 2005 when she decided to trial property investing as her sole source of income to support herself and her son. She now has significant experience to share to ensure you can take an objective, measured and risk assessed approach to transitioning from full time employment to the freedom to choose whether to work or not – whatever your stage of life.
Julie has been motivated to speak out and share her knowledge as she has watched some investors in her network achieve their dream of ditching their day job, only to struggle to make ends meet and eventually be forced to return to work.
Learn how Julie has survived economic upheaval, constantly changing finance conditions and still sleeps at night.
Specifically Julie will cover:
- Her portfolio approach to investing
- How to achieve a passive income
- Investing in residential and commercial property
- Sustainable ways of active investing
- Limiting your effort by investing in other peoples projects
- Steps you can take NOW to accelerate your way to living off property
- Adapting this portfolio investing approach for Self Managed Super Funds
This is a session you won’t want to miss – so come along and hear Julie share her inspiring investing experience and key insights in being able to create a passive income!
This is a meeting you won’t want to miss!
Date: Monday 6th May 2019
Venue: Parramatta RSL – The Macquarie Room, cnr Macquarie and O’Connell Sts, Parramatta. Free parking opposite the club in covered car park.
Time: 6:30pm for a 7:00pm start to 9:00pm
Cost: $20 per head entry charge or $35 per couple.
Come and Join our ‘Focused’ Networking ….
After the guest speaker we will huddle and do some ‘focused’ networking.
This approach makes networking fun and also helps you zero in and identify potential investing partners(s). Come and network with over 30 property investors who are active in property investing right now!.
You will need to come along to experience it!
There is plenty of parking and remember, you are always welcome to bring along family and friends who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!
A Few Important Notes
- Bring Your Pads, Pens, iPad or whatever it takes but don’t forget to take notes.When you come to the Property Meeting, please bring something to take notes – you don’t want to miss a thing and we’ll be sharing very valuable information on the night!
- Sydney 2019 Property Meeting Calendar
Mon 6th May, Mon 3rd Jun, Mon 1st July, Mon 5th Aug, Mon 2nd Sep
We look forward to seeing you at this next not-to-miss event!