This month I am pleased to have Miles Primrose from BusinessSight come and talk to the group.
Miles helps trades build their businesses to the next level to reach their goals – whether that’s through building revenue, profit, getting off the tools or spend more time with family – the main goal is to to get these trades spending less time working in the business and more time working on it.
At the meeting Miles will cover:
- insights on how to identify and select great trades and builders
- tips on how you can get the best from your trades and builders on your property projects
- What not to do to trades and builders if you want things to work well on your projects and run smoothly
- An overview of the “12 Steps to Building your Business”
and much more!
About Miles Primrose
Miles is acutely aware of the fact that each trades business owner who attends his training and mentoring Workshops has very individual problems to solve; and deserves the utmost respect for having the courage (and ambition) to confront and overcome them.
So to maximise the value clients get from the time and money they invest, Miles sees no sense in beating around the bush. He calls a ‘spade a spade’ ~ and focuses on telling what they need to hear to help improve their individual situation.
But beneath his ‘tough love’ tell-it-how-it-is honesty is a human being with a heart.
He derives real pleasure from seeing trades people transform their businesses into more rewarding ventures; and he genuinely cares whether you wilt, flourish, live or die.
This is a session you won’t want to miss – so come along and hear Miles share his experience and key insights in being able to help people succeed!
Date: Tuesday 18th June 2019
Venue: The Veneto Club, 191 Bulleen Rd, Bulleen
Time: 6:30pm registration for a 7:00pm start
Cost: $20 per head entry charge or $30 per couple.
‘Focused’ Networking ….
After the session we will do some exciting ‘focused’ networking.
This approach makes networking fun and also helps you zero in and identify potential investing partners.
Come and network with over 30 property investors who are actively investing right now!.
You will need to come along to experience it!
There is plenty of parking and remember, you are always welcome to bring along family and friends who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!
A Few Important Notes
- Bring Your Pads, Pens, iPad or whatever it takes but don’t forget to take notes.When you come to the Property Meeting, please bring something to take notes – you don’t want to miss a thing and we’ll be sharing very valuable information on the night!
- Bulleen 2019 Property Meeting Calendar
16 Jul, 20 Aug, 17 Sep, 15 Oct, 19 Nov, 10 Dec
I look forward to seeing you there!