One of the most important consultants involved in any property development is the Building Surveyor. Building surveyors are also frequently involved in significant renovations, home extensions and strata subdivisions.
If you have any interest in developing or renovating – now or in the future – then you must not miss this Property Meeting!
We’ll be joined by experienced building surveyor, Wayne Liddy from Gardner Group – a multi-disciplinary Building Surveying and Consultancy company.
Wayne will be sharing with the group details about:
- When a building surveyor is required
- The important role a building surveyor plays
- When a building permit is required
- How building surveyors work with legislation such as the Building Code of Australia to ensure projects comply
- How to work with a building surveyor during planning, construction and after completion to help your projects succeed
About Wayne Liddy
Wayne has 25 years’ experience as a practitioner and is considered one of Victoria’s experts in building control. He is often called upon by the media for comment on construction industry issues. Wayne is a Director of Gardner Group, and a Fellow, Vice President and Board Director of the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors (AIBS). He is currently the AIBS nominated representative on the Building Advisory Council in Victoria, and has served on the Building Practitioners Board. Wayne has also tutored ‘Construction Regulation A’ at Melbourne University’s Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning.
Having worked and consulted in both the private and public sector, Wayne has broad ranging skills and experience, both in the construction industry and specifically in relation to the area of building control. He has strengths in domestic and commercial construction, legislation interpretation, building and practitioner auditing, problem solving, mentoring and having been engaged on many significant projects over the years, a practical approach to project implementation.
Wayne is registered in Victoria as a ‘Building Surveyor – Unlimited’, and in Western Australia as a ‘Building Surveying Practitioner Level 1’.
This is a session you won’t want to miss – so come along and hear Wayne share his experience and key insights in being able to help people succeed!
‘Focused’ Networking ….
After the session we will do some exciting ‘focused’ networking.
This approach makes networking fun and also helps you zero in and identify potential investing partners.
Come and network with over 30 property investors who are actively investing right now!.
You will need to come along to experience it!
There is plenty of parking and remember, you are always welcome to bring along family and friends who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!
A Few Important Notes
- Bring Your Pads, Pens, iPad or whatever it takes but don’t forget to take notes.When you come to the Property Meeting, please bring something to take notes – you don’t want to miss a thing and we’ll be sharing very valuable information on the night!
- Bulleen 2019 Property Meeting Calendar
17 Sep, 15 Oct, 19 Nov, 10 Dec
I look forward to seeing you there!