One of the massive benefits of having access to ‘off-market’ deals is that as an investor you have the ability to negotiate an outcome agreeable to both parties without the pressure of other buyers.
Creating and maintaining great relationships with real estate agents is one of the most effective ways of getting such deals across your desk.
This month I have invited an investor and a real estate agent to talk to the group how they have built a relationship over time that has materialised to three deals being transacted so far with more coming…
Jimmy Gill from Reliance Real Estate has been a real estate agent for many years. Jimmy sells primarily residential homes to home buyers and to investors / developers. Jimmy Gill has earned himself a reputation for attention to detail help Jimmy make sure that nothing is overlooked and whether it be buying or selling real estate.
Jimmy will discuss how he goes about:
– building relationships with investors / developers
– identifying what deals are suitable
– maintaining relationships
– differentiating himself and his agency
– leveraging other people in his agency to close deals
– being a great deal mediator between investor and vendor
– being open to alternative offer arrangements
Daniel Hain has been a active property investor for over four years. During this time Daniel has completed 7 renovations and is now in the process of doing a dual occupancy with a renovation.
Daniel has used the systems that he has learnt within the Results Mentoring Program and replicating what other successful investors are doing to be able to engage in low money down deals that has allowed him to do this many deals in a short period of time.
Working closely with real estate agents has enabled Daniel to not only find great deals but quickly dismiss bad deals. This is a session you won’t want to miss – so come along and hear Jimmy and Daniel share their experience and key insights in being able to help people succeed!
‘Focused’ Networking ….
After the session we will do some exciting ‘focused’ networking.
This approach makes networking fun and also helps you zero in and identify potential investing partners.
Come and network with over 30 property investors who are actively investing right now!.
You will need to come along to experience it!
There is plenty of parking and remember, you are always welcome to bring along family and friends who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!
A Few Important Notes
1. Bring Your Pads, Pens, iPad or whatever it takes but don’t forget to take notes. When you come to the Property Meeting, please bring something to take notes – you don’t want to miss a thing and we’ll be sharing very valuable information on the night!
2. Bulleen 2019 Property Meeting Calendar
15 Oct, 19 Nov, 10 Dec
I look forward to seeing you