This month I am really excited to have investor, developer and Results Mentoring Graduate Adam Barry come talk to the group about doing deals with Other Peoples Money (OPM).
If you’ve been thinking about how you can scale-up your property projects then make sure you attend.
Developing can be highly profitable but it is also very resource intensive. To undertake even a small development requires hundreds of thousand of dollars in cash and the ability to borrow to fund purchase and construction.
This can make it very difficult to get to the point of doing multiple developments, or even to get started if you are lacking some of the resources. The solution to this is to work with others to combine resources and increase your leverage.
If you have read “Rich Dad, Poor Dad”, you will know that in property and investing one of the most powerful forms of leverage is OPM (other people’s money), and this event is going to be all about showing you how to use OPM in your property deals.
This month, full-time developer Adam Barry, who partners with other investors to undertake developments as part of their everyday business, will present on:
- Developing a property strategy that will use OPM
- Producing a compelling opportunity that attracts investors
- Identifying and securing deals (without your own money)
- Conducting due diligence on deals to ensure your investors stay happy
- Raising capital and securing funding
- Managing the investor relationships throughout the deal
- REAL CASE STUDIES (not just theory)
Adam Barry owns Develop Capital: a residential property development business and is an expert in small scale property developments. He uses OPM by putting together syndicates to execute residential property developments. He is passionate about property development and investment, and regularly presents to property groups on different aspects relating to making money through property development. He is a methodical operator and considered thinker, excelling at understanding and managing risks in development projects to ensure that significant profits can be realised.
‘Focused’ Networking ….
After the session we will do some exciting ‘focused’ networking. This approach makes networking fun and also helps you zero in and identify potential investing partners. Come and network with over 30 property investors who are actively investing right now!.
You will need to come along to experience it!
There is plenty of parking and remember, you are always welcome to bring along family and friends who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!
A Few Important Notes
1. Bring Your Pads, Pens, iPad or whatever it takes but don’t forget to take notes. When you come to the Property Meeting, please bring something to take notes – you don’t want to miss a thing and we’ll be sharing very valuable information on the night!
2. Bulleen 2019 Property Meeting Calendar
I look forward to seeing you