Happy New Year!
This month I am excited to have Ben de Waard, Director and Founder, Sustainable Development Consultants come and present about the importance of Environmentally Sustainable Development (ESD) and what you must know to ensure your property projects comply with current sustainability requirements.
Ben will cover…
– Why ESD is important in the Planning Process
– How sustainable design is assessed in Planning
– Role of an ESD Consultant
– Overview of Sustainable Development assessment tools
– Overview of ESD initiatives
– The future – where is all this heading?
About Ben de Waard
Before beginning SDC almost 16 years ago, Ben spent almost 15 years in a variety of town planning, strategic planning, economic development and environmental planning roles, mainly in local government.
Ben is passionate about sustainability, and how this applies to all types of built environment projects and has extensive experience in projects across Melbourne, and throughout Australia.
Sustainable Development Consultants are committed to assisting architects, designers and developers in producing exceptional built environments for the future. SDC’s 15 years of innovation, pioneering and project delivery is grounded in a commitment to improve the world around us.
Come and meet Ben in person, and network with other investors who are currently buying, developing, renovating and selling in the property market today.
Date: Tuesday 18th February 2020
Venue: The Veneto Club, 191 Bulleen Rd, Bulleen
Time: 6:30pm registration for a 7:00pm start
Cost: $30 per head entry charge or $40 per couple.
‘Focused’ Networking ….
After the session we will do some exciting ‘focused’ networking.
This approach makes networking fun and also helps you zero in and identify potential investing partners.
Come and network with over 30 property investors who are actively investing right now!.
You will need to come along to experience it!
There is plenty of parking and remember, you are always welcome to bring along family and friends who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!
A Few Important Notes
1. Bring Your Pads, Pens, iPad or whatever it takes but don’t forget to take notes. When you come to the Property Meeting, please bring something to take notes – you don’t want to miss a thing and we’ll be sharing very valuable information on the night!
2. Bulleen 2020 Property Meeting Calendar
Tue 17th Mar, Tue 21st Apr, Tue 19th May, Tue 16th Jun, Tue 21st Jul, Tue 18th Aug, Tue 22nd Sep, Tue 20th Oct, Tue 17th Nov, Tue 8th Dec
I look forward to seeing you