One of the fastest ways to supercharge your property portfolio is to take the step into property development… and a great first step could be a simple duplex or “dual occupancy” development.
At this Property Meeting, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from an expert in duplexes, who will be sharing her knowledge on the way to get a duplex development right the first time and avoid the pitfalls.
Our guest speaker Joanne Hands will be sharing the following vital information on how to make money constructing a duplex.
- 7 Critical things you need to know so you don’t buy a lemon when choosing your land
- How to spot a dud builder– the exact questions you need to ask and who to ask
- The most important question you can ask the builder to ensure the build will be good quality – They answer this badly …you walk away
- How to get started on your next duplex with just $100,000
- How to keep the builder on time and on budget
- The numbers on real deals Joanne is doing right now. The profit on just one deal is $347,000! in 12 months
Over the past 10 years Joanne has been working as a project manager, she has managed just over 100 small developments including granny flats, single builds, dual occupancies, duplex and triplex sites, subdivision and renovation. Joanne has experience in all facets of property development from early feasibility, design, approvals and documentation through to delivery. She has experience in working with architects for the highest and best use of the space, working with town planners for a smooth DA assessment and working with great builders to produce the best possible product for the price.
Joanne has also tried her hand at a few different strategies like cutting a house in half and relocating it, renovation and flipping, options and creative finance to name a few and has found her niche in duplex development.
As director of Symbion Property, her focus is helping her clients achieve significant profits through affordable property developments.
Date: Tuesday 17th March 2020
Venue: The Veneto Club, 191 Bulleen Rd, Bulleen
Time: 6:30pm registration for a 7:00pm start
Cost: $30 per head entry charge or $40 per couple.
Secure your seat by clicking here
‘Focused’ Networking ….
After the session we will do some exciting ‘focused’ networking.
This approach makes networking fun and also helps you zero in and identify potential investing partners.
Come and network with over 30 property investors who are actively investing right now!.
You will need to come along to experience it!
There is plenty of parking and remember, you are always welcome to bring along family and friends who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!
A Few Important Notes
1. Bring Your Pads, Pens, iPad or whatever it takes but don’t forget to take notes. When you come to the Property Meeting, please bring something to take notes – you don’t want to miss a thing and we’ll be sharing very valuable information on the night!
2. Bulleen 2020 Property Meeting Calendar
Tue 21st Apr, Tue 19th May, Tue 16th Jun, Tue 21st Jul, Tue 18th Aug, Tue 22nd Sep, Tue 20th Oct, Tue 17th Nov, Tue 8th Dec
I look forward to seeing you there!