Dear Property Investor,
Recent headlines about property prices surging have left many property buyers feeling extreme “FOMO” (Fear Of Missing Out)…
But with concerns about potential regulatory intervention to cool the market, talk that interest rates might rise, and the economic impact of the coronavirus crisis far from over – it’s more important than ever for property investors to be well-informed.
The guys at Results Mentoring, Australia’s leading property mentors and research analysts, are running free on-line “Financial Independence Property Workshop” live via the Internet from 9am-12am on Saturday (March 20th) that you can attend from the comfort of your own home.
To help you cut through the noise and understand what’s really going on in the property market, Saturday’s special free ONLINE event will cover:
- The latest research and forecasts for the property market, including a State-by-State outlook for 2021 and beyond;
- Where and why property values are likely to rise strongly;
- Risky locations to avoid like the plague if you plan to protect your wealth;
- Whether you should be worried about interest rates and market regulation;
- Major changes to lending and property taxes coming in 2021;
- Case studies demonstrating how intelligent investors are creating 5- and 6-figure cash profits in today’s market;
- How to find property deals that deliver thousands in positive cashflow;
- Positioning yourself to capture huge capital growth in year ahead;
- Creating your own financial independence plan.
Over 500 savvy property investors registered for the last on-line workshop, and all agreed that the event gave them powerful insights on today’s market and was especially valuable amid the current economic uncertainty.
How to register free for the on-line event…
In order to participate in the on-line workshop you’ll need to register using the link below and follow the instructions to set up the “Zoom” webinar app on your device:
You’ll then receive an immediate confirmation with details for attending the on-line event live.
Look forward to seeing you on-line!
P.S. – A recording will also be available following the live event. Make sure you register even if you can’t attend at the scheduled time, so that you can access the recording.
P.P.S. – Recent economic uncertainties only highlight the need to have a “Financial Independence Plan” so that you’re less vulnerable to economic shocks. I recommend making every effort to join the online workshop so you can begin creating your own Financial Independence Plan immediately!