Leveraging with finance for a development is a key to good returns on your capital. Major banks rarely support the smaller developer without arduous pre-sales.
Introducing Max Bratton Dip.FA, SA Fin General Manager, Link Capital
Max has worked in the banking and finance industry for the past 44 years, including 24 years with the Westpac Group working up to a Rural Commercial Lending Manager. Max has managed a private mortgage fund since leaving Westpac in 2001. Max is the General Manager of Link Capital, a private mortgage fund based in Adelaide, specialising in the funding of small residential projects in Adelaide.
He is a Senior Associate of the Financial Services Institute of Australia (FINSIA) and holds a Certificate in Financial Markets, a Diploma of Financial Advising from FINSIA and is a Justice of the Peace. Max is a very experienced commercial lender, particularly in construction and development financing – a market segment he has specialised in over the last fifteen years.
What about returns on your money by the bank right now? Pretty low for your cash especially retirees Super!!!
Link Capital also offer a pooled Link Mortgage Managed Investment Scheme which provides investors with the opportunity to diversify their investment portfolio and generate wealth through consistent monthly returns. With rates of return up to 7% PA, all loans are secured by registered first-mortgage, focussing on capital preservation. Bring your retired parents for this presentation.
Introducing Brett Leonard – Elders Insurance
Insurance can be a minefield and you need someone on your side that knows how to navigate insurance.
- Under Insurance impact & how it can affect potential claims settlements?
- What happens if the house is vacant for more than 60 days?
- Did you know that Termites and insect damage, bird or rodent damage, rust, rot, mould, and general wear and tear are not covered by household insurance?
- Do both owners need to be on homeowners insurance?
- What should you know about Landlord insurance Drugs in Rentals? Are you covered for these circumstances?
- Why do you need insurance after signing a contract to purchase a home?
- Building insurance in a community group?
- Policy sections to review & understand when comparing Insurance policies
Here’s your chance to ask questions from Brett Leonard ANZIIF (Snr Associate) CIP – Experienced Business & Personal Insurance professional . Brett work for Elders Insurance as the Account Manager for their Glenelg office.
With over 25 years in the Insurance Industry Brett is passionate about the industry and enjoys working with all clients on a personal level to help tailor their Insurance needs and requirements.
This session will benefit everyone
How to register and attend…
To secure your seat you must register and pay online by clicking here. You will then receive an email asking if you would like to attend in person or via Zoom and login details will be provided
Staying Covid Safe
Please do not attend in person if you are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms, have been in contact with a known infected person in the past 3 weeks or have travelled from interstate or overseas in the past 3 weeks. The wearing of a face mask is welcomed but not compulsory. Please maintain 1.5 metres at all times and refrain from hand shaking.
A Few Important Notes
- Bring Your Pads, Pens, iPad or whatever it takes but don’t forget to take notes.When you come to the Property Meeting, please bring something to take notes – you don’t want to miss a thing and we’ll be sharing very valuable information on the night!
It’s going to be another full house so make sure you secure your place …
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!
– Anthea & Rohan