Dear Property Investor,
I’d like to invite you to a special online “Financial Independence Property Workshop” this Saturday August 21st from 8:00am-11am AEST run by Australia’s leading property educators and research analysts, Results Mentoring that you can attend from the comfort of your own home.
This is a rare opportunity to understand the latest trends in the property market and receive free training strategies for current conditions.
Saturday’s special free ONLINE event will cover:
- The very latest research and forecasts for the property market (our forecasts have proven to be more accurate than the big banks… so don’t miss our latest predictions for 2022!)
- Where and why property values are likely to rise strongly (plus risky locations to avoid like the plague if you plan to protect your wealth!)
- Whether you should be worried about interest rates and market regulation
- Major changes to property taxes coming this year, that will have a big impact on investors
- Case studies demonstrating how intelligent investors are creating 5- and 6-figure cash profits in today’s market
- How to find property deals that deliver thousands in positive cashflow
- Creating your own “Financial Independence Plan”.
All registered participants will also receive access to a replay recording of the event.
Over 500 savvy property investors registered for our last on-line workshop, and all agreed the event gave them powerful, valuable insights for today’s market.
How to register free for the online event…
In order to participate in the online workshop you’ll need to register using the link below and follow the instructions to set up the “Zoom” webinar app on your device:
You’ll then receive an immediate confirmation with details for attending the on-line event live.
Look forward to seeing you online!
P.S. – A recording will also be available following the live event. Make sure you register even if you can’t attend at the scheduled time, so that you can access the recording.
P.P.S. – Recent economic uncertainties only highlight the need to have a “Financial Independence Plan” so that you’re less vulnerable to economic shocks. I recommend making every effort to join the online workshop so you can begin creating your own Financial Independence Plan immediately!