Dear Property Investor,
One common trait among financially-free property entrepreneurs is that they don’t use the “traditional” property investing strategies that most people are taught.
Putting it bluntly, “traditional” methods of property investing typically won’t deliver the kind of financial outcome required to enable early retirement.
If you’d like to learn how dozens of smart investors have actually achieved “financial independence” and retired early through their property investing, then join Simon Buckingham and Brendan Kelly from Results Mentoring for a special free online workshop on Saturday September 18th – where they will be discussing exactly that.
They’ll take you through real-world property strategies that have been used by property investors to “escape the rat race” – some in as little as 5 years!
You’ll learn practical techniques for finding elusive positive cashflow property deals, and see case studies demonstrating “active investing” approaches that deliver 5- and 6-figure cash profit outcomes in months rather than years.
These are the same strategies and techniques they and their members are using in today’s property market conditions, undertaking millions in property deals right now.
In addition, to help you understand what’s going to happen in the property market over the year ahead, the workshop will cover:
- How lockdowns around the country are affecting the property market and will impact house prices.
- The very latest research and forecasts for the property market (their forecasts have proven to be more accurate than the big banks, so don’t miss their latest predictions for 2022!)
- Why and where property values are likely to rise strongly (plus the risky locations to avoid like the plague if you plan to protect your wealth!)
- Whether you should be worried about interest rates and market regulation.
- Major changes to property taxes coming this year, that will have a big impact on investors. – Creating your own financial independence plan… and more!
This is an interactive live online workshop, so there will be plenty of opportunities to get your property investing questions answered.
The workshop will be run via the Internet from 10:00am-1:00pm on Saturday (September 18th), and all registered participants will also receive access to a replay recording of this not-to-be-missed event.
Hope you can make it!
P.S. – The recent lockdowns around the country only highlight the need to have a “Financial Independence Plan” so that you’re less vulnerable to economic shocks. I recommend making every effort to join the on-line workshop so you can begin creating your own Financial Independence Plan immediately!