Our speaker this month will be Anthea Greig, who some of you will have met at our May meeting when she shared some insights on her recent assignment deals. Anthea is an ASIC licensed mortgage broker and a property investor, developer, renovator and property trader. She has kindly offered to host our June meeting at her office and will share with you some innovative lending solutions, including:
1. Lo Doc and full doc borrowing,
2. Company and trust borrowing,
3. What to do when you want to move out of your house and rent it out.
4. How to maximise your borrowings,
5. How to reduce mortgage insurance,
6. Borrowing in your super fund to buy property
7. Things you should know about your credit file and why you should know what is in it.
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet and network with local property investors, get some great education and pick up a free property investment magazine!