This meeting will cover both the commercial property market and trends in property development, providing you with the chance to learn not only about the opportunities associated to commercial property (which there are a number of), but also what is a funders view on property development, covering key points such as structuring, how to access funds, what is out there in terms of projects and more.
The world of commercial real-estate offers a number of benefits over that of its residential counterpart, and a number of risks as well! If you would like to get an understanding of what markets, trends and opportunities exist in the commercial real-estate arena then this meeting will be a great opportunity to explore these options. One such options is to develop a commercial site, and that takes a lot of capital and finance, not to worry we have someone onboard this month to discuss the best way to raise finance for a medium to large scale development, so be sure to come and share in the wisdom both of our speakers have to offer.
Our first speaker is Conray Passaris who is the licensee for Realmark Commercial and has been employed in the Commercial Real Estate industry for over 16 years. Prior to joining Realmark Commercial he was a Director at Burgess Rawson for approximately 6 years. Con knows the ins and out of commercial property and will be sharing his valuable knowledge and insights with the group.
Conray will be covering many of the following topics:
- What commercial opportunities there are across various sectors such and retail, office and industrial
- A commercial market update including sector performances and trends
- An overview of the key differences between commercial and residential property
- How to Value / Evaluate a commercial property
- Commercial leases
- Real Examples of what is available in the low-mid price point
- Information on how to get started in commercial property investing
Our second speaker is Greg Devine. Greg has been involved in the financial services industry for nearly 30 years. During this period he started and grew one of the biggest financial planning businesses in Western Australia under the Godfrey Pembroke banner, was the head of Deutsche Bank in WA that resulted in Greg arranging a sale transaction of over $100m and was the inaugural President of the National Financial Planning Association.
Since 2010 Greg has been involved in the property sector in Western Australia by providing project structuring and strategic advice, raising capital and sourcing debt solutions for a variety of property projects.
Greg will be discussing:
- Where private developers are focusing
- How to go about structuring medium to large developments
- An update on debt
- How to attract capital / equity to a project
- A current projects update